Health & Safety with Your Brain in Mind
Is your brain a work place safety hazard?
People with healthy, rested brains are focused and productive at work, and they work safely.
Remember, your brain is involved in everything you do! 90% of what we know about the brain has been learned in the last 2 years and yet most people never think much about their brains. You simply trust your brain to do its job.
Yet many work place accidents are brain related. Your brain is the supercomputer that runs your life. This session has 2 bottom lines: when your brain works right, you work right and everyone needs a little help. When you look after your brain, the results are better and safety improves.
This session will give you the tools to boost your brainpower, improve your thinking and focus, improve your health, and create a healthy, productive workplace. It is based on the latest cutting-edge neuroscience research.
You will learn:
- The #1 job of your brain, and how this makes you safer ( or not ).
- 4 innocent mistakes your brain makes that can make you unsafe.
- 3 things your brain can do right now to keep you safe at work.
- The #1 most important thing for your brain to do when starting a job.
- The real reason most accidents happen at work, and at home.
- How to eat right, to think right, pay attention and focus.
- How to banish brain fog.
- How to get rid of negative thoughts.
- The #1 food for your brain (you probably don't eat this right now).
- How to improve your memory.
- How to keep your brain sharp for a lifetime.
- The 5 things every brain must have to thrive.
- and much more!
This presentation is packed with tips, stories, ideas & strategies to improve your greatest asset......your brain.
"Every employee, every day, home safe!"