Storytelling and the Brain - How Stories Change the Brain!
Stories are how the brain learns best.
Stories profoundly affect and shape brains. They are the most effective teaching tool we have. Stories are the #1 brain state changer on the planet because they connect brain and heart. People accept ideas more readily when brains are in story mode as opposed to an analytical mind-set! Find out why!
In this cutting-edge seminar you will discover the latest neuro-scientific findings on how stories affect the brain and why teachers must include more stories in the classroom. Our love of storytelling reveals much about the workings of the mind.
- be inspired by great stories.
- become a better storyteller yourself!
- discover why stories transport the brain... scientists have a name for this... do you know what it is?
- learn how to integrate stories into any subject matter.
- learn where to find great stories... and much more!