Brain Bulletin #19 - The #1 Breakfast for Your Brainin Brain Bulletin
Wouldn't it be great to have an elixir that would boost your memory, concentration, and brighten your mood?
There is - breakfast! A meal you must never skip. Breakfast is your brain meal. When you wake up you have been "fasting" for about 8 hours. Energy giving glucose levels in your brain have dropped. They must be restored.
Mountains of research have shown that people who eat a good breakfast:
- can do more work
- feel calmer
- think better
- have quicker reaction times
- demonstrate better memory
- have a more positive attitude
- maintain mental efficiency
Simply eating the right foods in the morning can maximize your brain power. Too often, breakfast consists of sugary cereals, waffles, artificial maple syrup, cinnamon rolls, muffins, and donuts - all will produce an erratic brain.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for your brain!
Here is my favorite "Brain Breakfast":
- A quantity of plain, good quality yogurt.
- A quantity of frozen blue berries (also known as brain berries).
- A teaspoon of pure vanilla. This raises serotonin levels in your brain.
- Stir the vanilla into the yogurt.
- Fresh or frozen blueberries. Stir in.
- Sprinkle crushed walnuts on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (balances blood sugar).
Try it and you will notice a huge difference!!
In the next Brain Bulletin I will show you an amazing speed reading secret.